Friday, September 6, 2013

Quick Friday Update

I got two quick text pics and a phone call from husband on his lunch break. Our porch is almost done! He was able to walk inside via the front door for the very first time.


The carpet is also in - this is the view from the kitchen at the family room.


Only the dishwasher is installed in the kitchen so far... all of the interior doors are now up and there has definitely been some grading started. We are planning to head there this weekend with the kiddos to take better pics.

Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Where will you keep the TV? The wall in front? or on the side? I think you have tons of space for either set up.
    I've never lived in a home where I could see the TV while in the kitchen, so we made sure that happens when we build. (No more waiting for a commercial during a fav show to run finish cooking lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The TV will go directly in the center of this pic - on the wall on the side of the house so that whoever is in the kitchen can see it, too :) That we agree on - the current argument is whether we actually "need" (my husband's view" or "don't need" (my view) a bigger TV to fill this space. LOL

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog. Your house is beautiful and I am very jealous of your porch.

    www.romeiswheretheheartis.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete